Chili's Steak or Shrimp Fajitas
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs. flank steak and/or shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
Mix together all sauce ingredients. Marinate steak overnight (shrimp only about 45 min), reserving 1/4 cup.
Drain meat and slice into thin strips. Heat skillet over med. high heat. Add drained meat, peppers and onions.
Stir fry just until done, adding reserved marinade as needed to prevent sticking.
Serve with warmed flour tortillas.
You'll also love
- Papa Murphy's Gourmet Chicken... 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Herb Pepperoni Bread (bread... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Fish In A Bag 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Copeland's Crab Bisque 3.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Shrimp: PF Changs Orange Peel... 3.4/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe