Copeland's Crab Bisque
Very similar in taste but this Copeland's Crab Bisque is not the original recipe, just a copycat and just as good as the original!
- 3 quarts heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces chicken broth
- 3 (6-ounce) cans lump crab (you can add more if you want)
- 1 (3.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 4 chopped green onions, green and white parts
- 3 cups baby sweet corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Add all ingredients together. Cook on medium low heat for 2 hours. Put temperature on low heat for 2 more hours.
In each bowl, sprinkle Old Bay Seasoning on top of the bisque and serve.
If you like additional spice, then sprinkle a little more pepper and cayenne on top. Serve it unstirred. The crab and corn will sit at the bottom, so remember to scoop from the bottom of the pot into the bowl first and then add more of the cream.
You'll also love
- Okinawan Sweet Potatoes - Mashed... 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Crown Royal BBQ Sauce 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Highbush Cranberry Sauce 3.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Red Lobster's New England Clam... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Apple Pie 3.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Lipton Fast "n Easy Chili 3.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Ivar's Clam Chowder 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Dean & Deluca Crab Cakes 3.7/5 (6 Votes)