- 2 zucchinis
- 2 TBSP butter, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 small plum tomato, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian 5 cheese "with a touch of Philadelphia"
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from kraft.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut zucchini lengthwise in half; scoop out centers on to cutting board, leaving 1/8 inch thick shells. Place shells in 13x9 inch baking dish. Chop zucchini flesh. Melt 1 TBSP butter in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add onions and chopped zucchini; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until onions are crisp and tender. Add tomatoes and bacon; cook 2 minutes. Stir in cheese, Spoon into zucchini shells
3. Melt remaining butter in same skillet. Add panko crumbs; cook and stir 3 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle over filled shells.
4. Bake about 15 minutes or until heated through.
You'll also love
- SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE WITH SAUCE 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Cucumber Salad 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Pumpkin Meatballs with... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Summer Squash Stacks with... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini 4.5/5 (26 Votes)