Lemon Dill Zucchini Chips
- 3-4 organic zucchini
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon organic fresh dill
- 2 organic lemons (fresh juiced)
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt (or to taste)
Adapted from thehealthyfamilyandhome.com
Slice zucchini very thin by hand or with a mandolin slicer.
Put the sliced zucchini into a bowl and add dill, lemon juice and pink himalayan salt.
Toss until all zucchini are covered with the lemon juice mixture.
Spread the zucchini out evenly on a mesh tray in a dehydrator.
Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 10 - 12 hours or until crispy.
You'll also love
- Hamburgers with Fresh Tomato and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Blackberry, Rosemary, & Yogurt... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mango Shrimp Tacos (or Salad) 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Potato & Lentil... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Sausage,... 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (16 Votes)