Pineapple Lush Dip
Three pantry ingredients, two simple steps, one amazing dip. Give yourself a break on party day and make it ahead of time
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from assets.kraftfoods.com
Add dry pudding mix to pineapple in medium bowl; whisk 2 min.
Stir in COOL WHIP.
For a colorful presentation, serve with 12 vanilla wafers, graham crackers, 1 sliced fresh pear, 1 each sliced red and green apple, 1 cut-up banana, 1 sectioned orange or tangerine, 1/2 lb. seedless red grapes and 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds.
Refrigerate any leftover dip, then layer with cut-up fresh fruit in parfait glass. Or, serve spooned over slices of pound cake.
This super-simple dip can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 3 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Ruby Tuesday Potato Salad 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- "This is the best Peach Cobbler 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Kiwi-Pineapple Smoothies 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
Review this recipe