Tammy's Crunchy Pumpkin Cake
Try making this pumpkin cake recipe instead of a pumpkin pie—or serve alongside it! Sweet and pumpkiny, this easy-to-make cake serves as a wonderful fall dessert.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Whipped topping for serving
Adapted from facebook.com
Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly on top and drizzle butter over that. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes. Cake should look set and top should be golden brown. Cool completely.
Serve with whipped topping.
You'll also love
- OMG Easy Baked Apples 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Tortellini Yum 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Apple Strudel 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Feta-Scallion Couscous Cakes With... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower & Leek Gratin 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI BREAD 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Feta & Parmesan Zucchini Bake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)