Thai-Style Black Bean Salad Recipe
Chock-full of healthy ingredients and fresh herbs, this Thai inspired black bean salad will have everyone coming back for more!
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook corn according to package directions. Transfer to a small bowl; add the beans, onion, celery, red pepper, cilantro and jalapeno.
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, ginger and salt. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Pretzels 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Portuguese Linguica Sausage 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry Kool-Aid Pie 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Vanilla Bean Mascarpone... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chickpea Tikka Masala 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Farmer's Fridge Mediterranean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable & Shrimp Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)