Pumpkin Sheet Cake
A simple and delicious pumpkin sheet cake frosted with a pumpkin flavored cream cheese frosting. Perfect for a bake sale or potluck.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can solid packed pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In large mixing bowl, beat the sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs.
Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and cloves in a separate bowl.
Pour batter into a greased 15-inch X 10-inch X 1-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
I frosted it with cream cheese frosting made with pumpkin flavored cream cheese.
You'll also love
- Cherry Kool-Aid Pie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Awesome Chicken Pot Pie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Fresh Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Cheesecake Napoleons 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- White Chocolate Buttercream 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Bars with Cream... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creme de Menthe Layer Cake 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Texas Sheet Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)