Salmon Teriyaki with Grapefruit & Fennel
People Magazine - it's not just for celebrity gossip. It's for clean eating too.
- 12 12 12 oz. boneless skinless salmon filets
- 2 2 2 cups of grapefruit, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1 1 tsp. wasabi powder
- 3 3 1/4" cups fennel bulb, sliced 1/4" thick across the grain
- 4-6 4-6 4-6 tablespoons of low-sodium or sugar free teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from books.google.com
In a bowl, combine grapefruit pieces with their juices, wasabi powder and fennel. Set aside.
Spray a large non-stick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and place over medium high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon in the hot skillet and cook until it begins to brown on one side, about 1 minute. Flip pieces and cook until almost brown on the other side, about 1 minute.
Then, turn off the heat and add the teriyaki sauce to the skillet, turning salmon pieces to coat well. Let stand in skillet until just warmed through, 2 minutes.
Spoon an equal amount of grapefruit mixture into four bowls, then top with one piece of salmon and some sauce.
You'll also love
- Ground Beef Noodle Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Asparagus with Mustard Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crunch 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic & Lemon Chicken with Red... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado Dressing (Ranch... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Box Dessert 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp/Langostino Etouffee 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avacodo Salsa 5/5 (1 Votes)