This cobbler is super easy to make and is also delicious! Use any fruit you desire and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups fruit
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Mix all ingredients together. Melt 1 stick butter in 1=9 X 13 baking pan. Pour batter on top of melted butter, then pour in 2 cups of sweetened berries or fruit.
Bake 350°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Summer Squash & White Bean Sauté 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Mousse 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Pudding Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Cupcakes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel Toffee Squares 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bibingkang Malagkit (Glutinous... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Long Boy Burgers 3.6/5 (51 Votes)