Jimmy Dean Sausage Cheese Dip
This easy cheese dip is perfect as an appetizer served with tortilla chips. Your friends will love it!
- 2 packages Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 pounds processed cheese spread, cut up
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Tortilla chips
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
Cooking time 15mins
In a large saucepan or stockpot, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Stir in drained tomatoes and green chiles; cover and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in cheese and salsa; add green onions. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in chopped tomato.
Serve hot with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Fleurty Spinach Artichoke and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Margaritaville Nachos 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Pan Fried Pork Chops 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Dog Food Recipe 6: Healthy Beef &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Chorizo Salsa... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fresh Polish Sausage Sauerkraut... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Mamacita's Green Sauce 3.7/5 (79 Votes)