Jimmy Dean Sausage Cheese Dip
This easy cheese dip is perfect as an appetizer served with tortilla chips. Your friends will love it!
- 2 packages Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 pounds processed cheese spread, cut up
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Tortilla chips
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
Cooking time 15mins
In a large saucepan or stockpot, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Stir in drained tomatoes and green chiles; cover and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in cheese and salsa; add green onions. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in chopped tomato.
Serve hot with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Low-Fat Macaroni and Cheese Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Horseradish Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast Prime Rib with Thyme Au Jus 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SAUSAGE STUFFING 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Overnight Cherry Danish 5/5 (1 Votes)
- All-Bran Classic Carrot Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)