Easy Apple Cobbler
Apple cobbler is such a delicious treat, but usually a lot of work! Try this recipe for all the deliciousness with not all of the work!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- 3 large granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from food.com
Put apples in the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and egg until it looks like coarse cornmeal.
Sprinkle topping over the apples.
Pour melted butter over the entire dish.
Bake 350° F degrees for 30 minutes.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Butternut Squash Gratin 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- PEACH SANGRIA 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Halloween Cookie Bites 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Tart Cherry Cobbler 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- No Bake Pineapple Cream Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Candied Popcorn 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Pea Pesto 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe