This cobbler couldn't be any easier to make, and the combination of cherries and apples will make it a family favorite!
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can red tart cherries in water (such as Oregon Fruit), drained
- 3 large apples, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoons vanilla
Adapted from examiner.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine cherries, apples, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Spoon mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch deep-dish pie pan.
In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine combine margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well. Stir in the flour mixture until combined.
Pour mixture over the apples and cherries and bake 45 minutes, or until topping passes the toothpick test.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Hot Brown Turkey Sandwiches 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Empanadas 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- French Apple Tart 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Casey's White Chocolate Cherry... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)