This cobbler couldn't be any easier to make, and the combination of cherries and apples will make it a family favorite!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can red tart cherries in water (such as Oregon Fruit), drained
- 3 large apples, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoons vanilla
Adapted from examiner.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine cherries, apples, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Spoon mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch deep-dish pie pan.
In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine combine margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well. Stir in the flour mixture until combined.
Pour mixture over the apples and cherries and bake 45 minutes, or until topping passes the toothpick test.
You'll also love
- Perfect Pie Crust (from Ina Garten) 3.7/5 (105 Votes)
- Apple Pie Enchiladas 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Caprese Bake 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Midwest Tart Cherry Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Too Easy Cherry Cobbler 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe