No Bake Pineapple Cream Pie
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 pcs graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts (or more)
- whipped cream
Adapted from halfhourmeals.com
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar. Add pineapple chunks, walnuts, and cover with whipped cream (I say about 10 seconds worth). Mix until smooth.
2. In a Ziploc bag, crush graham crackers until reduced to crumbs. Tip: You can also use ready-made Graham cracker pie crusts (or Oreo crusts! YUM). Another tip: sprinkle some of the drained pineapple juice on the crust.
3. In a bowl or glass, layer cream and Graham cracker crumbs. Garnish with pineapple chunks, walnuts, and whipped cream. Refrigerate for at least two hours. Ta-dah! Chocolate chips optional but recommended.