Yum! Pesto made with peas, basil, garlic, walnuts and lemon juice.
- 1 container basil
- 1 bunch parsley (small amount reserved to sprinkle on pasta)
- 1 bag petite green peas
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup vegan parm
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- Salt to taste
- Water to desired consistency
- Sundried tomatoes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Boil pasta (save some water to break up pesto).
Make pesto with food processor or blender, add pesto to pasta and top with fresh spinach, sundried tomatoes and more vegan parmesan.
You'll also love
- Pizza Wheels (Pizza Party Buns) 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Pork Chops with Apples &... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Catfish with Broccoli &... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs II 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Instant Pot Potato & Leek Soup 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Classic Meatloaf Nuwave 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)