7-Layer Mexican Dip
This 7 Layer Mexican Dip recipe looks and tastes great, and it's perfect for parties! This is a traditional recipe for Seven Layer Mexican Dip. It goes fast at parties and family gatherings, and couldn't be easier to put together.
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- tortilla chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Spread beans in the bottom of a 10-inch round or square clear glass dish; set aside.
Combine sour cream and seasoning mix; spread over beans. Mix avocados, lemon juice and garlic; layer over sour cream mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese; top with onions, olives and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Crunchy Potluck Taco Salad 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Mini Crostini Appetizers 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Queso Spinach Bacon Dip 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Restaurant Style Salsa, adapted... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- 7-Layer Cranberry Cobb Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.8/5 (5 Votes)