Pineapple-Topped New York Cheesecake
Start spreading the news for Pineapple-Topped New York Cheesecake. This Pineapple-Topped New York Cheesecake is great for a special occasion.
- 7 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-cup)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 4 (8-ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, very well drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heath oven to 325ºF.
Mix graham crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
Pour batter over crust. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Mix pineapple and preserves; spread over cheesecake just before serving.
If using dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300ºF.
Prepare using apricot or peach preserves.
You'll also love
- Shrimp fajitas 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Melty Mushroom-Swiss Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Walnut Caramel Apple Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Sara Lee Butter Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs 3.9/5 (77 Votes)
- No-Bake Pineapple Lemon Cheesecake 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled Jerk Shrimp & Pineapple... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)