Paleo Pie Crust
You don't have to sacrifice delicious pie crust for your Paleo diet! Almond flour and coconut oil are the ingredients that let you say “yes” to dessert.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoons Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place flour and salt in food processor and pulse briefly. Add coconut oil and egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball.
Press dough into a 9-inch pie dish. Bake 8 to 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Cheesecake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Never Fail Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip... 4/5 (70 Votes)
- Perfect Pie Crust (from Ina Garten) 3.7/5 (105 Votes)
Review this recipe