Raw Zucchini Hummus (Bean-free)
- 1 cup diced zucchini (peel if you like)
- 1/3 cup raw tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 1 cup
While traditional recipes call for chickpeas to thicken it up, this version uses fresh zucchini to keep it properly combined with the raw tahini. Enjoy as a light veggie dip or salad dressing!
1. Combine all of the ingredients into a mini food chopper, and blend until smooth and creamy!
2. Adjust seasonings, to taste, and serve chilled with your favorite veggies.