- 1 French Bread baguette-cut into 36 slices
- 2 Cups (8oz) Monterey Jack Cheese-shredded
- 2/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup sliced almonds-toasted
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Additional toasted almonds, optional
1 Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
2 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, bacon, onion and salt. Spread over bread. Bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional almonds if desired. Serve warm.