Tipsy Chicken and Dressing
- 8 Ounce package of Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Slices of Bread Crumbled
- 1 (14 ounce) can of Chicken Broth
- 1 Small Onion finely chopped
- 1 Stalk Celery finely chopped
- 1 ( 14 ounce) can of Artochoke Hearts , drained and quartered
- 8 Chicken Breast Halves, Skinless
- 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1 ( 10 ounce) Can Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 4 Mushrooms , sliced
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbls Minced Parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Combine first 6 ingredients , mix well. Divide mixture amoung 8 lightly greased individual casserole dishes. Place 3 artichoke quarters in the middle of dressing mixture, and place chicken on top. Top with Swiss cheese.
Combine soup, wine, and basil and pour over the chicken. Top with mushrooms, Parmesean cheese and minced parsley.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 10 more minutes.