Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds
- 4 baking potaties, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 8 slices of bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat over to 400
Brush both sides of potato slices with butter; place them on un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
When potatoes are ready, top wtih bacon, cheese and green onion, continue baking until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Spinach Frittata with Green Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Gnocchi with Ricotta and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Reuben 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Pilaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Portuguese Pork and Clams-Gourmet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggs- Potato-Bacon Frittata 0/5 (0 Votes)