Key Lime Pie Popsicles
No popsicle molds? You could any kind of tiny cup to mold them instead, even a champagne flute for shape; you could even use those disposable plastic ones. When the mixture is halfway frozen, insert a popsicle stick and now no retro popsicle mold needs to come between you and Popsicle Week.
- 4 large regular limes or 6 to 7 several key limes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup half-and-half (or, 1/2 cup heavy cream + 1/2 cup milk)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers or Maria cookies
Adapted from yummly.com
Zest however many of the limes needed until you have 2 teaspoons total in the bottom of a medium bowl.
Juice limes until you have 3/4 cup fresh lime juice.
Add juice, condensed milk, half-and-half and salt to zest and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for about 5 hours, or until completely frozen.
Dip in lukewarm water for 10 seconds to unmold each popsicle and press each side into crushed cookie crumbs, coating completely.
You'll also love
- Knorr Spinach Dip 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cranberry Brie Bites 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Mini’s 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemony Ricotta Summer Squash... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- HONEY LIME GARLIC BUTTER SALMON 4.5/5 (19 Votes)