Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Chewy coconut cookies made with coconut oil, coconut, and oatmeal. Coconut lovers will go crazy for these cookies.
- 2 3/4cups2 3/4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1cup1 cup granulated sugar
- 1cup1 cup brown sugar
- 2large2 large eggs
- 1cup1 cup coconut oil (measured solid), melted and slightly cooled
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1cup1 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- 1cup1 cup quick oats
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl cream together the sugar, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in the oatmeal and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until the cookies are set and slightly browned. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
You'll also love
- Bev's Potato Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Carrot-and-Potato Latkes 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Cookies with Brown... 4.1/5 (61 Votes)
- Grilled Gouda, Ham, and Apple... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Muffins 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut-Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Coconut shrimp 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice Cream... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)