Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Packaged ice cream sandwiches make a frozen chocolate-peanut butter dessert that's so easy, you may never buy ice cream cake from a store again!
- 2/3 cup PLANTERS Crunchy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Whisk 1/2 cup peanut butter and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long sheet of foil; top with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches.
Mix remaining peanut butter and COOL WHIP until blended; spread onto top and sides of dessert. Wrap foil loosely around dessert.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Top with nuts before serving.
You'll also love
- Potato Kugel Gratin 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Ed’s Smoked Salmon Puff Pastry... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Strawberry Ice Cream 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chinese Slaw 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Patriotic Margaritas 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Pecan Caramel Ice Cream 4.5/5 (25 Votes)