Malabar Spinach And Wild Mushroom Stir-fry
- 8 C malabar spinach
- 1 T grapeseed oil
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 T minced ginger
- 1 T minced scallion
- 2 T soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C dried assorted wild mushrooms, hydrated
1. Wash leaves and spin-dry.
2. In a large saucepan or wok, heat the oil and add garlic, ginger, and scallion. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce.
3. Stir in malabar spinach and mushrooms, stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leaves are soft and wilted.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve with steamed white rice.