Malabar Spinach And Wild Mushroom Stir-fry
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (63 Votes)
- 8 C malabar spinach
- 1 T grapeseed oil
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 T minced ginger
- 1 T minced scallion
- 2 T soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C dried assorted wild mushrooms, hydrated
1. Wash leaves and spin-dry.
2. In a large saucepan or wok, heat the oil and add garlic, ginger, and scallion. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce.
3. Stir in malabar spinach and mushrooms, stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leaves are soft and wilted.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve with steamed white rice.
You'll also love
- Dove: Bacon-Wrapped Grilled... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Air Fryer Fried Ravioli 3.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Lemon Cucumber Pickles 3.6/5 (127 Votes)
- Bisquick Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemony one pan orecchiette with... 3.8/5 (64 Votes)
- Holiday Kale Salad with... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Red-Leaf Lettuce Salad with... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup 4/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe