Creamy Pork Chops with Dijon/Leek Sauce
Tasty pork chops in a special creamy leek sauce.
- 6 pork chops
- fat free Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1-2 leeks
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
1. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then dredge in flour. Brown pork chops in a hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray or some olive oil. Remove from heat. Keep warm.
2. In the same skillet, add sliced leeks, slightly browning and wilting.
3. Add 1 cup chicken broth, scrapping up browned bits. Reduce this some to concentrate flavors. Lower heat.
4. Add in Dijon mustard and sour cream. Add some more broth or milk if needed to thin this out. Don't boil, but let thicken. Throw in fresh chopped chives and stir to combine.
5. After stirring in the sour cream/chives, nestle the chops back in the pan, and cover until heated/cooked through. Pork chops may start to dry up. Add 1/2 cup broth with the sour cream to keep the chops moist.
You'll also love
- BLUEBERRY CREAM PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Oatmeal Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Wasabi Crusted Fish with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin Bruschetta with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER HONEY ROSEMARY PORK... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simmered Leeks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip (Knorr Leek) 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe