Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Tips with Mushrooms
I needed to cook a package of frozen pork tenderloin tips. I made up this recipe for the slow cooker. It turned out very tasty!
- 2 to 3 pounds pork tenderloin tips, trimmed and cut into uniform chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces (2 cups) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze (optional)
Preparation time 27mins
Cooking time 390mins
In a large non-stick skillet or multi cooker, brown the tenderloin tips. If necessary, brown in two batches - don't overcrowd, they will steam instead of brown. If using skillet, transfer browned tips to the slow cooker.
Place sliced mushrooms and shallots over the tenderloins in the slow cooker.
In a small bowl, add the rest of the gravy ingredients, and whisk until the flour is dissolved.
Pour gravy mixture over tenderloins, shallots and mushrooms in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 1/2 hours or until tender.
Serve with rice.
Pork 40 per ounce
Gravy with balsamic sauce 72 per 1/2 cup
You'll also love
- Canned Harvard Beets 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Farro with Spinach, Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon Pea Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Drunken mushroom spaghetti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Pot Recipe: Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary... 0/5 (0 Votes)