SLOW COOKER HONEY ROSEMARY PORK CHOPS
4 10 MINUTES 3 HOURS 3 HOURS, 10 MINUTES
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 pounds pork chops (boneless or bone in)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (optional
Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Place in a 6-quart slow cooker. Smear garlic evenly on top of the pork chops.
Evenly drizzle honey over the pork chops, then sprinkle with rosemary and thyme.
Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
Serve with green bean brown rice.
You'll also love
- Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Summer Squash (InstantPot) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- BROWN SUGAR PORK CHOPS w/ garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe