Fresh Raspberry Sauce
Fresh raspberry sauce - nothing better! Serve over ice cream, cheesecake, or even pancakes for breakfast.
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from hubpages.com
Crush the raspberries with water in a saucepan. Add sugar and cornstarch.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Push through a foodmill or strainer to remove the seeds. If you don't mind seeds, skip this step.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Bliss Cookies 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Strawberries & Cream Popcorn 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Cauliflower Pizza... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Jam 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemon Coconut Cake 4.1/5 (72 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (49 Votes)