walla walla sweet onion, cucumber and tomato salad
- 4 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges ( about 3 cups)
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Walla Walla Sweet Onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- A1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- A 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- A 1/4 pound goat cheese
1.In large glass serving bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions.
2.Mix together vinegar, olive oil, dill and parsley. Season to taste.
3.Toss vinegar- oil mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour
4.To blend flavors. Toss again just before serving.
5.Blend in goat cheese.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Layer Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pita Panini with Arugula Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Meatloaves Smothered with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chilled Cucumber Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Walla Walla Sweets... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vidalia Sweet Onion Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)