walla walla sweet onion, cucumber and tomato salad
- 4 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges ( about 3 cups)
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Walla Walla Sweet Onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- A1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- A 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- A 1/4 pound goat cheese
1.In large glass serving bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions.
2.Mix together vinegar, olive oil, dill and parsley. Season to taste.
3.Toss vinegar- oil mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour
4.To blend flavors. Toss again just before serving.
5.Blend in goat cheese.
You'll also love
- Subway Sweet Onion Sauce 3.9/5 (147 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Picadilly Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- E.D. SMITH'S PUMPKIN PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumbers In Milk 5/5 (1 Votes)
- MOCK CHOPPED LIVER (Cashew, Onion,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tangy Cucumber and Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)