Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Quesadillas
- 4 ounces blue cheese , crumbled (1 cup)
- 1 celery rib , sliced thin
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 scallions , sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts , trimmed and cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Combine blue cheese, celery, sour cream, and scallions in bowl. Melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and hot sauce and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer chicken mixture to bowl. Using 2 forks, shred chicken into bite-size pieces. Wipe out skillet.
2. Working one at a time, spread one-quarter of blue cheese mixture over half of tortilla, leaving ½-inch border around edges. Top with one-quarter of chicken mixture. Fold tortilla over filling, pressing firmly to seal.
3. Heat 1½ teaspoons oil in now-empty skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Cook 2 quesadillas until golden brown and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board. Repeat with remaining 1½ teaspoons oil and remaining 2 quesadillas. Cut into wedges. Serve.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Best Chicken n Biscuits 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Tamale Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Chalupa Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Nachos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasties 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Goulash 4/5 (16 Votes)