Easy Chicken Chalupa Casserole
This is very much like enchiladas. Very easy and fast to make and even taste better than when I make enchiladas from scratch!!
- 2-3 cooked chicken breast (boiled or grilled), chopped into small pieces or shredded
- 1 8-10oz jar red salsa
- 1 8-10oz jar green salsa
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded cheddar, colby or jack cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix salsas together. Put 2-3 TBSP salsa in bottom of 13X9 casserole dish and spread evenly. Place one layer or tortillas on bottom of dish. You may cut tortillas to fit. Combine rest of salsa, chicken and 1/2 of cilantro. Spread 1/2 of chicken mixture in dish on top of tortillas, top with cheese and repeat layers with tortillas, rest of chicken and cheese. Top with remaining cilantro. Cover and bake 30 min., remove cover and bake additional 10 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble/brown.
You'll also love
- Pecan Sweet Potato Pound Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hawaiian Rice Cereal 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken Divan 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Imitation Taco Bell Smothered... 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Wraps 3.8/5 (5 Votes)