Raw Vegan Eggnog
This Vegan friendly Eggnog is delicious, warming, smooth, sweet and satisfying all at once. Change the spice amounts as you like to suit your personal taste. Enjoy!
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix all of the ingredients using your blender.
Use hot water if you want a warm drink. It should have the consistency of egg nog but if it's too thin, add more dates or pecans. If it's too thick, add more water.
Change the spice amounts as you like.
You'll also love
- Eggnog 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Eggnog Latte 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Quick Creamy Polenta with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Meringue Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns -... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Virgin Brown Cow 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Banana Orange Smoothie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)