Oreos & Candy Cane Chocolate Bark Recipe
A crazy easy no-bake treat featuring white and dark chocolate, Oreo cream cookies and candy canes, perfect for gift giving!
- 2 (10-ounce) packages dark chocolate chips
- 10 candy cane or chocolate mint creme Oreo cookies, split and chopped
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 candy canes, crushed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment paper. In the top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over hot water, melt dark chocolate; stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cookies; spread over prepared pan.
Microwave white baking chips on high until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in extract. Drizzle over dark chocolate mixture; sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Cool. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pies 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Rolo Ritz Cracker Cookies 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Bark of Many Colors Christmas Candy 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Almond Roca 4/5 (23 Votes)