Tagliatelle with Arugula and Lemon Cream
Course: main meals
PointsPlus™ Value: 8
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 12 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
The heat from the pasta helps wilt the arugula – a great no-cook technique for adding vegetables to your pasta recipes. Try it with spinach, too.
- 11 oz uncooked pasta, tagliatelle*
- 4 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or more to taste
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
- 3 cup(s) arugula, about 5 oz, or more if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse.
Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cheese; set aside.
Immediately pour drained noodles into sour cream mixture; toss to coat. Add arugula; toss again to combine completely. Serve immediately with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over top. Finish with more salt and pepper, if desired. Yields about 1 1/2 cups pasta plus 1 tablespoon cheese per serving.
*If you can’t find tagliatelle noodles, use egg noodles instead (could affect PointsPlus value).
You’ll need about 2 medium lemons for the zest and juice.
You'll also love
- Warm Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry Poke Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swiss Chard Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Mango Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic & Orange Marinated Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HONEY-CITRUS PORK LOIN WITH SWEET... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUCY TURKEY AND SPINACH FILLED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)