Greek Festival Lemon Rice Pilaf
Rate this recipe
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 c. uncooked rice
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 5 c. hot chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat butter in a heavy skillet.
2. Add rice and, stirring constantly, saute on medium heat until transparent but not brown.
3. Add lemon juice,chicken broth and salt and pepper.
4. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
5. Remove pan from heat and let rice stand uncovered for 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
Tilapia in Lemon Dill Cream Sauce