Apple Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces (1/2 tub) Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup diced apples (Gala is my apple of choice for everything)
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped small
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tub (remaining) Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Adapted from bestfoodies.com
1.Stir together flour, sugar, salt, and soda, set aside.
2.Mix streusel ingredients together in seperate bowl, set aside.
3.Cream butter and cream cheese.
4.Add eggs and vanilla…mix.
5.Add milk and mix unti well blended.
6.Add flour mixture and beat well.
7.Pour into muffin pans and sprinkle with streusel.
8.Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9.Cool and remove from pan. Meanwhile prepare icing:
10.Cream butter and cream cheese.
11.Add vanilla. Slowly beat in powdered sugar.
12.Add enough milk for desired consistency.