Raspberry Lemon Jello Salad/Dessert
Directions below are to make in 9x13 pan with raspberry layer on top.
- 1 6 oz pkg raspberry jello
- 1 3 oz pkg lemon jello
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed and drained (2 pkgs)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 1 8oz cool whip
Cooking time 720mins
Adapted from bigoven.com
1. Scald 1 cup milk and add 16 oz marshmallows to dissolve. Set aside.
2. Cream together lemon jello and cream cheese. Stir in 1 cup boiling water. When creamed add marshmallow mixture and fold in 1 cup crushed pineapple and 8 oz cool whip.
3. Pour in 9x13 pan and place in refrigerator to set.
4. Dissolve raspberry jello in 3 cups boiling water. When jello is dissolved stir in raspberries (thawed and drained). Pour over lemon/cream cheese mixture when the lemon layer is set.
5. Cut into squares and serve.
Spray or grease jello mold. Prepare raspberry layer first and pour into mold and place in refrigerator to set. When raspberry layer is set, prepare lemon/cream cheese mixture and pour over raspberry mixture in mold. When set, invert mold onto plate.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato-Topped Turkey Pot Pie 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Quinoa & Butternut Squash with... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Peach & Blackberry Galette 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato... 3.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Orange Chocolate Loaf Cake from... 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Lavender Plantain Pancakes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Ice Cream 4.4/5 (7 Votes)