Turkey Bundles Recipe
This recipe is definitely a must-try, and all you do is bundle up creamy turkey filling in crescent dough. I usually double the recipe so I have extra for lunch the next day.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tubes (one 8 ounces, one 4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in turkey, water chestnuts and green onion.
2. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and separate dough into six rectangles; press perforations to seal. Place 1/3 cup turkey mixture in center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough together above filling; twist and pinch seams to seal.
3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with butter; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.