Gluten Free Buttermilk Cheddar-Bacon Bread
Give your family the bed-and-breakfast treatment by making Buttermilk Cheddar-Bacon Bread—from scratch! It's easier than you think, and every bit as tasty.
- 2 1/4 cups King Arthur gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Calumet Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 slices cooked Oscar Mayer Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup Kraft sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
MIX first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Whisk egg, buttermilk and butter in separate bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture along with the bacon, cheese and chives; stir just until moistened.
Spoon into 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 min. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
You'll also love
- Country Chicken Bacon Pot Pie 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Lace Cornbread 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Legs 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Sparkling Cider Rum Cocktail 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Chili's Skillet Queso Dip 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheesecake in the Instant Pot 3.9/5 (14 Votes)