Pull Apart Monkey Bread
This monkey bread can be prepared the night before and then baked to pull-apart perfection in the morning for an easy breakfast or brunch option. It's perfect for those with a bit of a sweet tooth and is particularly excellent around the holidays.
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 package vanilla or butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 150mins
Cut thawed bread dough into bite-sized pieces. Roll into balls and place half in a greased bundt pan.
Mix brown sugar, pudding, and nuts together, then sprinkle half the mixture over the dough in the bundt pan.
Add remaining dough balls to bundt pan and sprinkle with remaining nut mixture.
Let rise until contents fill the pan, or refrigerate overnight to rise. Once risen, pour melted butter overtop.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Southern Dill Pickle... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Red Curry Vegetable Soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Patties 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Garlic & Cheese Pull-Apart Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Basic White Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Homestyle Chicken Tender Bake 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Chocolate Black Bean Blender... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)