Salmon with Orange Fennel Sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place fish, skin sides down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Serve sauce with fish.
You'll also love
- Katie's Peach Pretzel Salad 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Tutmac Corbasi (Yogurt Soup with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Eyed Peas & Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Velveeta Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pudding (Boma) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Chowder- Semi Homemade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Jalapeno-Crab Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Dill Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)