Orange Popcorn Gorp
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 3 - 3 1/2 - ounce unpopped crispy 'n white light microwave popcorn
- 3 cups tiny pretzel twists
- 1 cup dried cranberries, dried cherries and/or golden raisins
- 1 cup pepitas or unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces or white baking pieces and/or semisweet chocolate pieces
In a small bowl combine brown sugar, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into very large mixing bowl. Immediately sprinkle hot popcorn with brown sugar mixture; stir to mix and coat.
Stir in pretzels, cranberries, pepitas, and milk- chocolate pieces. Store in airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature for up to 3 days. Makes about 28 (1/2-cup) servings.
(Orange Popcorn Gorp)
Servings Per Recipe 28, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, Folate (µg) 4, sodium (mg) 69, iron (mg) 1, calcium (mg) 10, vit. C (mg) 1, vit. A (IU) 49, Potassium (mg) 92, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Thiamin (mg) 0, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 0, Fat, total (g) 5, chol. (mg) 1, sat. fat (g) 2, Monosaturated fat (g) 1, pro. (g) 4, carb. (g) 15, cal. (kcal) 116, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2, fiber (g) 1, sugar (g) 9