BUTTERNUT SQUASH & CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thym
In a large pot or vegetable steamer, steam squash, cauliflower and garlic cloves until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. You may need to do this in batches, depending on the size of your pot.
Drain vegetables very well in a colander, shaking to remove any excess water, and then transfer half to a food processor. Puree until smooth and transfer to a large bowl, then repeat with remaining vegetables.
Stir half of the Parmesan, the cream salt, pepper and dried thyme.
Preheat oven to 350F. Transfer pureed vegetables to a 3 to 4 quart glass or ceramic baking dish and spread out smoothly. Top with remaining Parmesan and bake for 30 minutes.
Turn broiler on high and broil 5 minutes to brown topping.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Raspberry Pizzelle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta House Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toasted Quinoa Salad with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PARMESAN ARTICHOKE NIBBLERS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Spinach and Pine Nut Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amish Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Cauliflower Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)