Lemon Drop (shooter)
Lemon Drop shots are similar to Tequila shots. It is more about the process than actually mixing anything together. The lemon and sugar give this shot the real sour kick you'd expect from the name. You can also try the Lemon Drop Martini.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- lemon wedge
1.Pour vodka into a shot glass.
2.Coat a lemon wedge with sugar.
3.Drink the shot of vodka.
4.Follow up immediately with a bite into the sugary lemon.
Alternatively, coat the inside of a shot glass with lemon juice and pour sugar on top of the liquid. Shake out any loose sugar and juice. This leaves a sour, sugar coated shot glass that you then pour the vodka into and shoot.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)