Arizona Sunshine Lemon Pie
- 1 large lemon
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Whipped cream, optional
Preheat oven to 350.
Leaving rind on, cut lemon into small chunks.
In blender puree lemon chunks, eggs, butter, vanilla & sugar til mixture is smooth & creamy. It should be fairly runny.
Pour into piecrust.
Bake for 40 min. If crust becomes too brown, cover gently with foil.
Serve with dollop of fresh whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)