PENNE PASTA WITH BROCCOLI AND SPINACH
- 1/2 packet Penne pasta
- 1/2 bag baby spinach
- 1 cup broccoli spears
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- black pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese (garnish)
- freshly chopped parsley (garnish)
Cook Penne pasta al dente, as per the instructions on the packet. Mince garlic cloves. Heat oil and add the garlic cloves, washed spinach leaves and broccoli.
Sauté for several minutes, until spinach reduces and becomes tender. Do not cook so long that the vegetables lose their color and become mushy.
Add salt and pepper to taste and toss in cooked Penne pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Braising with a French Oven 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Supreme Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant Italiano 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef And Macaroni Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Broccoli, Beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)