Mamma Mia's Macaroni Salad
From The Shed in Ocean Springs, MS
- 2 cups of uncooked shell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise (light)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (light)
- (1 TB) 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Boil and drain pasta- set aside to cool to room temperature.
2 Mix together in a bowl all of the ingredients except for the bell pepper, onion, and cheese.
3 Mix the sauce with the pasta.
4 Add in the chopped bell pepper, onion, and cheddar cheese.
5 Refrigerate and enjoy!