Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
Make lots because they will go fast!
- 8 slices of bacon, halved
- 1 8-ounce can whole water chestnuts
- 1 bottle VH dry sparerib sauce
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Marinate water chestnuts in enough VH sauce to cover. Refrigerate overnight.
Drain the water chestnuts and wrap them with the bacon. Use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place.
Put in microwave and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, rotating half way through.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Tilapia in Lemon Dill Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Shallot Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep Fried Prime Rib 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Swedish Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp and Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Water Chestnut Pea Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)